A new batch of can-inspired cameras has reached our shores. The La Sardina Pattern Editions are here to combine your flair for fashion and your passion for photography. Great-looking geometric exteriors merge with incredible features-ultra wide-angle lens, simple focus settings, and convenience of 35mm film-all to boost every Lomographer's style!
Adorned with purple and yellow wave-like lines, Möbius is set to take you on an Lomographic cruise you will never ever forget.
- Mindblowing Wide-Angle Lens
- Rewind Dial that makes multiple exposures easier than ever before!
- Film cartridge window on the rear of camera - to see what film you're shooting.
- Easy-to-use focusing with two simple settings
- Bulb setting for night-time and long-exposure experimentation
- Screw-in Cable Release Option
- Incredible collection of unique La Sardina editions - a design for every mood and occasion
- Comes with a special open-spine book to serve as your inspiration
- Film Type: Standard 35mm (135)
- Exposure Area: 36mm x 24mm
- Lens Focal Length: 21mm
- Aperture: Fixed f/8
- Angle of view: 89 degrees
- Shutter Speed: Bulb (B), 1/100 (N)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.6m
- Focusing Steps: Two Step Focusing -- 0.6m-1m, 1m-Infinity
- View Finder: Inverse Galileo-Type Built-in Viewfinder
- Film Counting: Auto Film Counting
- Film Stopping: Yes
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Cable Release Connection: Yes
- Tripod Mount: 1/4' Tripod Screw
- Shutter Release Lock: Shutter Locks After Lens Collapsed